Appliance Repair Services
Common Refrigerator Problems
Trust Your Refrigerator To Our Experienced Technicians
- Your refrigerator is warm.
- The freezer is not cold enough.
- There is excessive sweating in the fresh food compartment.
- There is excessive frosting in the freezer.
- The refrigerator is leaking water internally or externally.
One of the most important appliances of the Rock Springs household is the refrigerator and freezer unit. In this modern age, it is practically impossible to survive without it. If there is a complication with the cooling system, any food stored inside can spoil almost immediately, causing odors that are difficult to get rid of, wasting your money and time. Contact Dave's Appliance Service to prevent this from happening. Not only can we check your appliances functionality but we can also provide prompt service to repair your refrigerator or freezer before your food goes to waste.
Common Washer Problems
Trust Your Washer To Our Experienced Technicians
- Washer will not turn on.
- No spin cycle or agitating.
- No water is pumping in our out.
- Clothes still soapy or dirty at the end of the cycle.
- Clothes are far too wet at the end of a full cycle.
- Clothes are coming out torn or ripped.
- Excessive vibration or shaking when activated.
- There is no hot water or water is leaking.
Whether you have a large family or a busy schedule, big loads can pile up. As a result, even the tiniest washing machine malfunction can cause the laundry situation to get out of hand fast! Dave's Appliance understands the urgency for Rock Springs locals to have a working washer machine and provides a quality washer repair service that will ensure laundry days to run as smoothly as possible.
Common Dryer Problems
Trust Your Dryer To Our Experienced Technicians
- Dryer's tumble function is not working.
- Dryer is extremely noisy or vibrates violently.
- Your clothes are taking too long to dry.
- Your dryer is not running or activating at all.
- There is no heat when drying.
- Clothes are not fully dried.
At Dave's Appliance Service, we will not only repair dryers, we also make sure that your drying machine is performing at full capacity so that there will be less break downs in the future!
Common Stove & Oven Problems
Trust Your Stove To Our Experienced Technicians
- Your stove or oven is over-cooking food.
- Or the opposite, it is under-cooking food.
- Excessive burning when cooking.
- The stove or oven are showing "fault codes".
- The door seals leak when in use.
- You see sparking.
- The self cleaning function is not working correctly.
While Rock Springs has a wide variety of restaurants, there's nothing like a delicious home-cooked feast or a freshly warmed up take-home pizza but a broken stove or oven can throw a big wrench in what might otherwise be a lovely meal. Call Dave's Appliance to save the evening with our quick and trouble-free stove and oven repair service.
Common Dishwasher Problems
Trust Your Dishwasher To Our Experienced Technicians
- Dishwasher is leaking.
- No water is pumping out.
- No water is pumping into the dishwasher.
- Dishwasher runs too long.
- Dishwasher hums and immediately turns off.
- Dishes are not completely clean after washing.
- Glassware remains cloudy.
Doing dishes by hand when you lead an active life in Rock Springs can be time-consuming and draining. We at Dave's Appliance Service want to see to it that your life isn't affected by dirty dishes by providing you with our top-notch dishwasher repair service. By enlisting our dishwasher repair services, we will make certain that your time is better spent in personal pursuits as opposed to taking time out of your day to do unnecessary cleaning.
Common Microwave Problems
Trust Your Microwave To Our Experienced Technicians
- Your microwave oven is not heating at all.
- Microwave oven is partially heating food.
- The touch-pad will not respond.
- The unit is sparking.
Dave's Appliance is experienced in keeping your microwave running correctly. Our microwave oven repair is fast, reliable and intent on meeting all of Sweetwater county's appliance service expectations!
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
Trust Your Garbage Disposal To Our Experienced Technicians
- Garbage disposal is leaking water.
- Trash compactor is making loud grinding noises.
- This disposal unit simply will not turn on.
A garbage disposal that isn't functioning properly can create a lot of backed up trash and a sink that doesn't drain! Furthermore, attempting to repair garbage disposals on your own is very dangerous and should not be attempted. Don't risk your safety and peace of mind over the state of your garbage disposal. Trust Dave's Appliance Service in Rock Springs to service your disposal unit for you!